Over the past few weeks, I’ve had the chance to hop on the phone to chat with potential Inspired Retreat attendees to walk through if our four-day implementation weekend retreat is right for them.
Trust me friend, I get it. In-person retreats are a big investment. And, during the first few years of your business, it can be hard to know where to spend your time and energy the most. (You might be surprised to learn I often tell women that Inspired Retreat might not be the best investment for them at this specific point in time in their business.)
On top of all that, it’s four days of walking away from you business and your family.
So how do you know if Inspired Retreat is the perfect next step to help you find the success, community, and balance you crave?
How To Know If Inspired Retreat Is Right For You
Welcome, sweet friend. Take a deep breath as I hand you a lemonade and offer you a warm hug.
We believe that you can run a profitable and successful business with heart and purpose that allows you more time and energy with your family and for the simple joys in life.
And we want to make sure that every single one of our Inspired Retreat attendees joins us at a time in their business that makes the greatest impact for them and their family. So we’ve created a fun little quiz to see if Inspired Retreat is perfect for you and your business at this time!
If can answer yes to any of the below questions then I would love to see you in September:
- Do you struggle to find friends who understand what you do as a creative business owner?
- Have you owned your business for at least 1-2 years and are ready to take it to successful, purposeful, and profitable?
- Are you looking for a learning experience that will give you the tools to implement even before you get home?
- Do you have an idea of what you want to do in order to grow your business, but you don't have the confidence or clarity on how to get there?
- Is finding your core purpose the foundation to your business? Because trust me friend, once you find that purpose you will use it with confidence to run your business.
- Do you struggle with work and family life balance?
- Are you craving some sweet time in a cozy, woodsy country inn setting that gives you a chance to get dolled up for our welcome dinner, spoiled with beautiful parties after, and new friends who get you?
If you said yes, to any of the above, then I believe Inspired Retreat is perfect for you.
If you said no, then maybe right now is just not the right time within your business to make this investment. But I still would love to help you figure out that next step for you and your business.
If you are feeling all the feels and ready to join us, click here to register and use code INSIDERS to save $200!